Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Off the beaten path

Yesterday I got a chance to run around Lisbon, by myself. Woohoo! I tried to get a lot of pictures of the good stuff but I didnt want to seem too tourist. I look Portuguese, right? Right? Not at all, Sean, not at all....

Did I mention how the streets are stone? The streets are stones! I love the buildings too! I keep hearing that the buildings are made from stone and NOT polystyrene (whats polystyrene? is that how you spell it? who knows...)

This is from a park I ended up in on my adventures. They have peacocks and ducks and all sorts of crazy birds. This one is camera shy... how sad.

I ended up wandering for like... probably close to a thousand hours. This is night in Lisbon, right by the city circle. Until Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. These are great pics! Love the City Circle one! Nice night shot. Maybe I can get a good one, too. Night shots are so cool. Can't wait to see all the peacocks and all sorts of crazy birds. I hope they're not all camera shy.

    ReplyDelete